I tend to gravitate towards big thinkers and here are some of the things I’ve noticed about them:
- They are always changing because they are in constant search of the truth and understanding of the world.
- They have a good bullshit meter and fear being duped, misled as it shatters their whole base of knowledge.
- They approach problems by first seeking out knowledge and understanding.
- They tend to procrastinate because of their over analysis of situations.
- They see things from a higher perspective often giving short answers that sum up the whole solution.
- They tend to recharge their energy and deal with issues in solitude.
Also published on Medium.