Systems bring you freedom. They allow you to step out of your business and work at a higher level.
It’s a hard thing to grasp because as a business owner – you can’t see the picture when you’re in the frame.
But most small business owners are in their own way.
They complain that they don’t have time.
That they’re employee can’t possibly be good enough to replaced them and the relationships they have.
It takes years for people to realize the cognitive dissonance going on. To break free of the ego.
You want freedom but you keep working in your business instead of on it.
You know why a casino makes money?
Because it’s run like a swiss watch. Like a system.
Here are the 7 foundational systems every small business needs to have in place:
1. Delivery: How you deliver your product or service to the customer?
2. Lead generation: How you attract a prospect?
3. Conversion: How do sell a prospect?
4. Management: How do you manage?
5. Finance: How do you deal with money?
6. Marketing: How do you market?
7. Leadership: How do you lead?
Also published on Medium.